The demand for copyeditors has never been higher. With the growth in online content and the need for businesses to ensure they look professional and are free from errors, copyediting is more vital now than ever before.
That’s why the American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI) has created a brand-new training program to introduce its members to this great way to live the writer’s life and get them up and running with this skill quickly.
The program is being led by one of AWAI’s most popular instructors and biggest successes — Mindy McHorse. Mindy is a six-figure-a-year copywriter and editor of Barefoot Writer magazine. She’s also an exceptional copyeditor with more than a decade of copyediting experience.
In this program, Mindy will show you simple techniques to elevate your writing value and your income.
Whether you’re a new or experienced writer, you can use copyediting for career advancement and side profit. Here are some of the key things you’ll learn in the program:
• The importance of copyediting and how to do it right
• How to set yourself up as an independent copyeditor
• What copyediting services to offer
• How to recognize and correct common errors
• How to analyze and edit a document
• Tips on formatting documents
• How to estimate time and cost
• How to get started as a copy editor
• How to market yourself as a copyeditor
• And more!
If you’re looking to expand your writing skills and make some extra money, copyediting could be the perfect option for you. This program will help you get the skills you need to become a successful copyeditor and start earning income fast.
Sign up for AWAI’s brand-new training program today to learn how to use copyediting for career advancement and side profit with simple techniques to elevate your writing value and your income.